Updated March 15, 2021
“You” in this Policy refers to a visitor/user of our website.
Please be informed that we may update this Policy from time to time.
What are cookies?
Most websites need to collect certain basic information about their users to work properly. Therefore, websites rely on cookies – small text files, that are stored on Your device for browsing (computer, mobile device, or tablet). They contain basic information about Your internet use and Your browser sends these cookies back to our website every time You revisit it, so it can recognize Your computer or mobile device. Cookies used by our website cannot harm Your device and we don't ever store Your sensitive data in cookies.
Cookies serve many functions but in general, we process cookies on our website for the following purposes:
- to remember Your login state so You don’t have to login as You navigate through our website and Your dashboard;
- to remember the parts of the site visited by the user to provide engaging content for the site visitors and further disclose issues that are topical for the users;
- to collect information about computers and web browsers used to access our website (this information helps us monitor for and detect potentially harmful or illegal use of our services);
- to provide a smooth browsing experience for visitors by verifying and ensuring compatibility of the site with the device and browser version;
- to maintain the statistics on how often users visit certain parts of the site, the data is implemented by developers of the site to tailor its usability and enhance the performance.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Essential cookies. These are essential to enable You to navigate around our website and use its features in full. Without these, we would be incapable to enable the use of our Website’s features. We also rely on the essential cookies to ensure the highest standards of data security on our pages and to comply with industry security standards.
- Performance cookies. We rely on performance (or analytics) cookies to help us understand how You arrived at our website, the way and how long You use it, and ways we can improve Your user experience. These cookies are anonymous and do not process any personal data. Some of the performance cookies we use are issued as part of the services provided by selected third parties.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies allow us to remember choices You make on our website and to provide You enhanced and more personal features.
- Targeting cookies. Our website does not use targeting cookies to deliver targeted advertising to You.